Why is Aishwarya Rai Hiding Her Daughter – Hides Aaradhya’s Face or Photo

Advertisement
Why is Aishwarya Rai Hiding Her Daughter – Hides Aaradhya’s Face or Photo:
As everyone wants to know about Beti ‘B’ and whole India waiting to see atleast her ‘Jhalak’, I think u people get me about for whom I am talking. Yess, I am talking about “Aaradhya”, daughter of Beauty Queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan. Everyone wants to know, that why they hiding their Baby ‘Aaradhya’ from the public eye? Mother-in-law is also feels that Aishwarya is over protective.


She hides baby’s face with using stole, milk bottle and human shields from the world. It’s surely going a bit too far. Bachchan Family doesn’t realize, that first her name was kept big secret and now her Identity. There have been some occasions where Ash clicked with her little ’B’, but however she hide the baby’s face dug into her mamma’s chest and too many clothings to protect her.

Aishwarya Hides Aaradhya’s Face or Photos:


In a recent interview, Abhishek says, that "My daughter is not an object to flash around or a prized item to put on display," claimed the actor. "She's a small baby." Abhi means: “I had a middle-class upbringing. We weren’t given special treatment. I didn’t realize that my dad was a star till my teens, he was Pa, and mom was Ma. We were not made aware of their celebrity status. Mom ensured that. I want my daughter to grow up as normally as I did.”

Abhishek: We are not Hiding Aaradhya Bachchan:


So it’s clear that, Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan don't want to put their daughter "on display”. But people still try and get that exclusive look into the ‘Baby’s life’.
comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...