Saudi Girl Wardah Zahid Khan Profile, Photos, Facebook Page

Advertisement
Saudi Girl Wardah Zahid Khan Profile, Photos, Facebook Page:
‘Wardah Zahid Khan’, Again a new face is enters in ‘Bollywood world’, a bold, sexy British model and hottie Saudi Arabian ‘Wardah Khan’ will be the first Saudi girl who will act in Hindi film Industry. She was born in Jeddah and grew up in London so basically she comes from a Saudi family, born to a Saudi father and a Kashmiri Pakistani mother, and speaks fluently her mother tongue language Urdu.


Sexy girl ‘Khan’ started her modeling career in London, appeared in Indian video clips and on the covers of some magazines. She recently signs a movie "paper labels", directed by Rakesh Kumar with Zoa Morani, and Imran Zahid. She also considered Katrina Kaif as her role model. "Katrina is an inspiration to so many girls like us. She works hard.

Warda Khan's Photos / Wallpaper / Images:



Wardah Khan Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/wardaz





I salute her, "my father encouraged me to pursue my dream until I got my chance in Bollywood, and shall do all in my power to be a professional in the field of acting and cinema " said Khan realizing the dream of her father, But this offer was too good to be true and I have my dad's full support," added Khan.

‘Warda Khans’ Achievement:
* Finalist for the Miss Pakistan 2009
*Model Search 2008- Fashion Capital
comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...