Sachin Tendulkar is “The God of Cricket”, says Time Magazine Cover Page Photo

Advertisement
TIME magazine's newest cover of the May issue edition for India, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand showing Indian cricketer and batting star Sachin Tendulkar as “The God of Cricket”. He was also nominated before few days ago to the Indian Parliament's Upper House, the Rajya Sabha.

Greatest batsmen of all time and a best athlete Sachin said; “I don't think I woke up one morning and felt that there was this responsibility on me and that I needed to live up to that expectation. Something which still gives me sleepless nights is, 'How will I go out and keep that standard, and live up to my own expectations', How am I going to go out and perform? That restlessness brings the best out of me, it's a healthy sign”.
Tendulkar was previously named on Time magazine’s 2010 list of 100 Most Influential People. He made several records in his career and is the only cricketer to score 100 international centuries.

Sachin Tendulkar also said in his interview; “I has always wanted to be completely focused on game, I do shoots, but not at the cost of compromising on my cricket”. Let’s see cover page of Time Magazine May edition 2012.

sachin on time cover page
comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...